Sunday 29 March 2015

SPRING BEAUTY: NAILS

Spring is officially here - thank god! I don't know about you but at this time of year I always get sick of the dark wintery colours and want to update my wardrobe/makeup/nails again.
Pastels are one of my favourite colours, so I love wearing them in Spring, whether it be a lipstick, what I'm wearing - or my nails.

Here are a few of the nail polishes that I've been loving at the minute and I think are great for spring time:

(L-R: Les Lolitas in No.3, Topshop in Flamingo Coral, Topshop in Easy Breezy,  Maybelline Super Stay in Porcelain)

(sorry about the messy application!)

Let me know which one is your favourite, and if you have any recommendations/nail polishes you've been loving, let me know in the comments!

xo, Orlagh

My social medias:
Instagram - @_orlaghmccloskey 
Twitter - @_orlaghmarie

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Really loved the blue and tangerine one :) pretty colors


    www.chicpeachypink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig