Sunday 20 September 2015

Autumn Makeup Routine

I feel like if there's any time of year where someone has a specific makeup look that they gravitate towards, its got to be Autumn. Whether it be berry lips or bronzey eyes, I feel like everyone rocks at least one of the makeup trends that come out at this time of year.

 For the rest of the year I can never seem to stick with the same makeup and get bored of looks really easily, but then Autumn comes along and all is right in the world again. I can finally wear the colours that I love and actually suit me for a change (if it isn't obvious already, Autumn is definitely my favourite season). Each year my makeup changes slightly, but its always based around really warm gold/brown tones. The products below are what I've been using this year and I really love this makeup.


 Base
Revlon ColourStay Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Mac Springsheen Blush
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter


 Eyes
 Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
Soap&Glory Eye Palette (I can't find this anywhere :(!)
Soap&Glory Supercat Eyeliner
Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara
Rimmel Eyeliner

Lips
Mac Velvet Teddy Lipstick
Rimmel Addiction Lipliner



xo, Orlagh


SHARE:

2 comments

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig