Friday 18 December 2015

Where I've been...

Hi! First of all I want to apologies for the lack of blog posts for the past couple of months. I'm never the most consistent but I made a promise to myself that if I was going to do this I wasn't going to pressure myself and make it seem like a chore if I gave myself a deadline. Whenever I feel like posting, I'll post. I never usually plan blog posts in advance; if something comes to me or I find inspiration I'll start writing.

In saying this, I know I've been seriously slacking recently and I don't like making excuses for things so I'm just going to say it like it is. 

There are loads of things I could've posted about the past while, but what's the point if it's just for the sake of having something uploaded? I don't want to upload content if my heart isn't 100% in it, and produce mediocre blog posts because it's just not me. If I'm not feeling up to it I just won't.

That being said, I know it's not fair for people reading this but I'm hoping you'll understand. I started this blog as a hobby and I've so much fun with it the past year now. But sometimes we will lose interest in hobbies for a while but eventually may get back to it. For some people it's sports, others art or reading. For me it was this blog. I'm only a teenager so I'm going to change a lot and lose interest in things and find other things more interesting.

This isn't a post telling you that I'm ending my blog or anything, I still love writing posts, but I just wanted to explain why I haven't been as active recently. I will still obviously be posting on this because I still love fashion/beauty/lifestyle, but I'm just not going to put myself under pressure. It's often seen on blogs and Youtube how what once was a hobby for some people has turned into a pressurizing career in which they have lost their passion for what they started in the first place. I never want that to happen for me so that's why I just want to be 100% honest with you!

I have a lot of exciting things for me and also this blog coming up so just try to be patient! I know there aren't loads of you compared to other blogs but I really appreciate and love anyone who reads/comments on this blog!

xo, Orlagh


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig