Wednesday 12 July 2017

What's In My Makeup Bag?



Hi! Suprisingly enough I've never done a blog post like this before because I'm usually always changing about the products in my makeup bag and struggle to stick with the same products for a long amount of time. However the products in my makeup bag at the minute have stayed for a long time and they are perfect for an everyday makeup look.




Lets start with the base - these are the main products that I love using on my face. I start with the no.7 Stay Perfect foundation in the shade Calico which has a lovely satin finish and amazing coverage. Then to brighten and conceal I use the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer and the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. To set this all I use the Collection Loose Translucent Powder which is really light but helps my base last all day without looking cakey. To give my skin a bit more overall colour I love using the Rimmel Natural Bronzer as it doesn't look orange on my very pale skin, but just makes me look a bit more healthy. Then to finish o the base I use either a liquid highlighter or the Benefit What's Up highlighter as they both give a very natural glow.


Then onto eyes. I like to keep an overall natural bronzey look so I only use the Nyx Brow Mascara on my eyebrows and then on my eyes I use the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick by Kate in the shade Rose Gold all over the lid which is amazing for blue eyes, then I blend a mixture of the Nyx eyeshadow in Lol and Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Cocoa Bear in the crease. I then draw a very thin line of brown Collection Fast Stroke liquid eyeliner and finish with the Natural Collection Lash Length mascara.


I've recently found a lip combo that I can't stop wearing because it suits me really well, and I struggle to find lipsticks that really do suit me. I've had these 3 products for ages but never thought to use them together until recently and I'm now obsessed. To line my lips I use the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner in Tirimasu and then I fill in the rest of my lips with the Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipliner in the shade Dusty Rose. The product that transforms these two liners is the Benefit Hoola lipgloss which ties the look together perfectly by adding a bit of gloss.


So that's it for my makeup bag! Pretty basic and cheap, but what I love using for everyday use. Hope you enjoyed reading!
xo, Orlagh

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I've been really enjoying sitting down and reading your blog posts at the moment, keep up the good work !

    If you are interested in checking out my blog I'd really appreciate it georgiasbigworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig