Friday 28 November 2014

FAMILY DAY IN THE COUNTRYSIDE

On Sunday, me and my family decided that since I've been a hermit for the past few weeks (I just had an operation so I've been off school), and I can't do anything particularly that active, that we would go out for lunch in a lovely hotel in the countryside about an hour from where we live. I was delighted considering I haven't seen anything remotely interesting in the past few weeks, and the views were beautiful around the grounds of the hotel!
 #squadgoals

MOTD:


I decided to keep my skin and eyes quite neutral and go for a berry/red lip. I wanted to keep the rest natural so it wouldn't be too over powering. Here's what I used:


OOTD:


My outfit was quite plain and black, so I decided to add a floppy hat and chunky boots to dress it up a little. Here are the links to most of the things I wore:







Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Feel free to leave a comment,
xo, Orlagh 

My social medias:
Instagram - @_orlaghmccloskey
Twitter - @_orlaghmarie

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I'm glad your operation went well, i've had my eye on that bronzing pallette for a while, would love a review! nice phone case btw :)

    Vievelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually have a review for that palette! Here's the link: http://orlaghmarie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/benefit-bronze-of-champions-review.html

      Delete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig