Monday 23 February 2015

BEAUTY TRENDS: S/S 15



Spring is coming very soon, so I thought I would show you some of the most prominent trends that I have seen on the catwalks and in magazines

1) Plum/purple shades
So many designers have used plums and purples as the main focus on the face, whether it be the eyes, lips or cheeks
Dolce & Gabana

Derek Lam

Matthew Williamson

Pull off the look:

2) Pops of blue
Many designers had their models rocking hints of blue on the waterline, as graphic liner and even all over the eye. This look isn't easily pulled off, but can be done by adding just a small amount - less is more in this case.

Elie Saab

Fendi


Rochas

Pull off the look:

3) Minimal/Glowy skin
A main look that was seen on the runway was very natural makeup or none at all, and fresh dewy skin.
Chloé


 Jason Wu

Marc Jacobs

Pull off the look:

I can't wait to try out these looks, and hopefully this gave you some inspiration to switch up your makeup for this season!

xo, Orlagh

My social medias:
Instagram - @_orlaghmccloskey 
Twitter - @_orlaghmarie

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the dark lips and will be following that for sure. I love wearing BB Creams as well for the new season

    Nashia | makeupandbeautymayhem

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Dolce&Gabbana look! So sexy... it reminded me of an italian diva :) Nice recap of all the looks!

    Your blog is lovely, would you like to follow each other? xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig