Thursday 9 March 2017

February Outfits

Hello! I feel like a broken record going on once again but... I'm sorry with how lacking the blog posts have been recently. But in actual fact, I shouldn't really be apologizing, should I? I made this blog for me, not for anyone else, so I'm just going to post whenever I feel like it. I sort of want to take a different approach to my blog, paying more attention to lifestyle and issues that are affecting/influencing me. I want to be more candid and just write what I'm feeling at that present moment in time, almost like a diary or journal-type thingy.
And.. now I'm rambling. Basically the reason I'm making this post is because I had the intention of making a youtube video showing all these outfits that I wore during February, but half of the footage got deleted (stupid mistake I made which I will be sure not to do again) so I had to try and make it work with the two outfits I had left. I turned it into a sort of day-night girly-edgy type lookbook - I had to improvise! So if you wanna check that out feel free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7Qeb734SeQ

Here are all the outfits, along with what I got up to during February (probably the most I've been out of the house to actually wear nice clothes)

Look One: Sight-seeing

I wore this outfit when I travelled to Bristol for a university interview (which I got an offer for!!) We arrived the day before so had the full day to explore the city. I wanted to go for something comfortable, so this outfit was perfect!


  Top - New Look
Trousers - New Look
Necklace - H&M
Earrings - from markets


Look Two: Cinema Date

I don't really go to the cinema too often but I really wanted to see Split, and it was a really good film.




Jumper - Primarl
Jeans - Levis
Shoes - Converse
Earrings - Depop


Look Three: Birthday Breakfast

So I recently just turned 18, which honestly terrifies me because I am now classified as an adult which I am 110% not ready for, but I had an amazing celebration for it so that makes it slightly better. Over the weekend we done loads of different things but on Sunday we went for breakfast at my favourite place along the quay so it had really pretty views.




 Blouse - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Adidas
Bag - vintage
Earrings - ASOS


Look Four: Night Out
The week after my birthday it was actually one of my friends birthdays too so we went out to celebrate. I hadn't been out in about 10 years so it was fun to get out again! I had this outfit bought a good while before so I was excited to get the chance to wear it.


Top - Topshop
Skirt - Oasis
Heels - New Look
Bag - New Look
Jewellery - Pandora

So that's basically what I got up to last month and what I wore! I'd really appreciate it if you subscribed to my youtube channel as that's where I now put most of my creative content!
xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig