Tuesday 18 August 2015

OOTD // 90'S INSPIRED

 Today was a really nice day for a change so I thought that I would take advantage of the good weather and wear something summery that I never normally get the chance to wear (gotta love the Irish weather). 





Outfit

Top // Forever 21
Skirt // Zara
Sunglasses // River Island
Shoes // Converse

Makeup

Face // Mac Studio Fix Foundation & Springsheen Blush, Benefit Hoola Bronzer & Watt's Up Highlighter
Eyes // Soap&Glory Eyeliner, Rimmel Wake Me Up Mascara
Lips // Mac Velvet Teddy


xo, Orlagh

Instagram // @_orlaghmccloskey
Twitter // @_orlaghmarie
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I really like your denim skirt and the hairstyle goes along with your outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely :D Anyways I just popped by to mention that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! To be honest I've never heard of it until this, how exactly does it work?xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your hairstyle hun! Very pretty :)
    Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, Love the hair!
    Charlotte // charbeautypicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your look, and your hair is giving me life to me right now, I want to dye mine to a similar colour soon, but I'm a little bit scared haha.
    Have an amazing day, gorgeous ^^

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you so much, you should go for it! It would look great going into Autumn :). Hope you have a great day!x

      Delete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig