Friday 18 March 2016

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (Sorry I'm a day late). I really like St. Patrick's Day because it's a day when you can celebrate being Irish and everything that comes with it (alcohol for most people) and I love that. In saying that, I never usually do anything too crazy for it but I just like going places that make me happy. I usually go the beach near my caravan in Donegal, but yesterday I thought we'd go to a waterfall that's only a five minute walk from where I live because despite being so close to it, I never actually go so I thought it would be a good day to go because the weather was gorgeous.





 (My top was from Topshop about a year ago but people are selling it on Depop if you're interested)



Hope you had a good St. Patrick's Day and liked these pictures!
xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig