Sunday 20 March 2016

Afternoon Tea

Last week we celebrated Mother's Day by going out for afternoon tea because my mum has always wanted to do it. I've never had it before so I didn't know what to expect but all the food tasted amazing; you basically get mini sizes of sandwiches, scones and deserts so you can try everything.
We went to a place called the Manor House which is such a beautiful hotel, the architecture is stunning so I loved getting to take loads of pictures!















If you're wondering why the picture quality is a lot better than usual, it's because I got a new camera! I saved up for ages and finally got the Canon Eos 700D because I've wanted it for so long. I'm so glad I got it because the quality is 10x better than my old camera and I find myself reaching for it a lot more than my old one; so expect better pictures in my posts from now on!
xo, Orlagh

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig