Saturday 4 November 2017

A Letter To My Flaws

 






Hey everyone! I just wanted to post this project that I done for a uni project as I'm really happy with how it came out. We had to make a 6 page editorial spread for a magazine of our choice that fitted in with our style and personal manifesto (I thought The Messy Heads would be a perfect fit for me) and so I came up with this concept of mixing my love for photography, editing and writing to make an editorial called 'A Letter To My Flaws'. A big part of my manifesto (which I will be posting on here soon) is that I want to empower young men and women and promote healthy body image in the fashion industry so I wrote this piece to encourage people to be proud of their flaws.

I really hope you enjoyed looking at/reading this post and I just want you to know that your flaws really are beautiful and make you unique and individual!! Own them! I also made a video about body image on my youtube channel a while ago that discusses the same sort of points, here's the link if your interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-_AyyBt4X0

Lots of love,
Orlagh xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig