Wednesday 7 October 2015

Autumn Lipsticks

I love the makeup in Autumn because I can finally bring out my more brown/berry coloured lipsticks that I've had stashed away to use. Out of all the lipsticks I have been using, these have been my favourites.
(L-R, Mac Velvet Teddy, Rimmel Lasting Finish 03, Revlon Super Lustrous Black Cherry, Revlon Lip Butter Pink Truffle)

Mac Velvet Teddy - After waiting for so long I finally gave into the hype of this lipstick and I am sooo obsessed. It's the perfect mix between a brown and a nude. It has a matte finish so I always put on lip balm before applying it; it lasts all day!

Rimmel Lasting Finish 03 - I wasn't sure about this lipstick as I bought it on a whim, but I absolutely love it now. It's what I would call a true nude and if I don't know which lipstick to wear I always use this and it works well with any makeup look. It's really similar to velvet teddy only it has a creamier texture so I always use it for a night out because you don't have to worry about your lips getting dry, and a cheaper alternative to mac (incase I lost it).

Revlon Superlustrous in Black Cherry - I found out about this from watching Jaclyn Hill and had to buy it. I think it's a lot easier to pull of a dark lip at this time of year so I think i'll be wearing it loads! It's a bit hard to wear as it's so dark so you definitely need a lip liner underneath, but other than that I love it.

Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle - I can't believe this is the first time i've had a lip butter because i've wanted one for so long after my sister had one. The formula of these are amazing; they are quite sheer and moisturizing so perfect for everyday. I love this one because it's really natural but still has that rosy/autumnal colour.

I've realised from this post that most of the nude lipsticks I have are basically the exact same and I have a bit of a problem (they look different in my eyes!). Let me know what your favourite lipstick is for Autumn - hope you enjoyed reading this!
xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the berry one!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon Berry colour is beautiful!!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig