Monday 19 October 2015

How to // make your room cosier

When the weather gets worse I tend to be in my room more often and I realised that it was quite boring and bare. Being a student with no job (or EMA :( ), my funds are very low, so I tried to find things that wouldn't cost much but would still make my room look a little bit cuter. Here's what I done:

Candles
Candles are the cheapest and easiest thing to get as they are literally everywhere, and they make your room look so cosy! I love getting more spicier/christmasy scented ones for this time of year; Yankee Candle do really good ones.

 Fairy Lights
 I saw these fairy lights on the next website and thought they were so cute and I love how they aren't just plain fairy lights - I think they're really nice for only £10

 Throws and Pillows

My bed looked so plain without these and its such an easy way to make your bedding look more expensive for really cheap. I got the throw from primark and the quality is amazing for the price! Primark have really great cheap homeware.

Books on Display
My windowsill was quite bare so set my books out and I really like how it looks; so have you have an area in your room that looks a bit boring just set your books out it looks really nice!

If you're a student like me, these would be great even for your room at Uni because it doesn't cost much but is still effective! If you have any other ideas leave them in the comments; hopefully this helped some of you out.

xo, Orlagh

instagram - @_orlaghmccloskey
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great ideas! I've never thought about the book idea before so I'll definitely give that a try! x

    http://shannonmichelle1.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig