Sunday 11 October 2015

Tanya Burr Galaxy Eye Palette // Review

Tanya Burr cosmetics launched well over a year ago, and I can't believe i'm only picking up something now. I knew I wanted something from the collection but I wasn't sure what to buy - until I saw Tanya using the palette in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hI3zhz12i4. I usually never wear cool tones but there was something about the colours in this palette that I thought were so pretty.

There are other palettes in the collection which are all priced at £6 which I think is incredible for 4 decent quality eyeshadows; perfect for anyone starting out in makeup! They are well pigmented and last all day. Their blendability isn't the most amazing i've ever seen for such a well priced product I really don't mind it. You can create lots of different looks with this palette and it can easily be taken from day to night by adding a little bit of the last eyeshadow to make it more smokey.




Snowflake // a frosty white shade
Moonlight // a shimmery pewter/silver
Stormy Sky // a matte, cool toned brown/purple
Starry Night // Black with gold glitter


Here is what they look like on:



Hope you enjoyed this post, if you have any favourites from Tanya Burr cosmetics let me know in the comments!
xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I always wonder about youtuber products but Tanya's looks great, the pigmentation looks really strong!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  2. love what you did with it! i love tanya so i'd like to try this :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the palettes would cost a lot more than £6, the shade range looks pretty good. I love moonlight and starry night :)

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I think they're really good for six pound!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely review and gorgeous make up! Well done! ;)
    PS followed you:) Maybe you'll follow me too? Check out my blog:
    http://rebeldescent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll go have a look at your blog now x

      Delete
  6. I'm not usually into cool tones either, but the look you created looks stunning!

    http://www.dulcedemango.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Gonna try and start wearing them more often lol xx

      Delete
  7. Such an amazing look, I've literally just bought her Candy Glam christmas palette and I can't wait to use it!

    http://ruthyb1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The look you created was brilliant, I've got the palette and Im not usually into those colours but now I've seen you looking stunning I might just give it another try

    ReplyDelete

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig