Sunday 3 April 2016

Updated Skincare Routine

 It's been quite a while since I last posted about what I use on my skin so I thought I would give you an update on what I'm using at the minute as there are quite a few different things. At the minute my skin is oily/combination and quite sensitive, so if your skin is the same hopefully this might help you out as they have really been helping me out the past while. Some products however can be used for other skin types as well so have a read and something might suit you!






Soap & Glory Cleansing Milk // This is the one cleanser that no matter how many other ones I try, I come back to it without fail. It's nice and gentle so great if you have sensitive skin. It doesn't strip your skin but still makes it feel really clean, which is really hard to find so that's why I love this so much. 

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion // I've been using this quite a while and I really do think it helps with spots. It's perfect for oily/combination skin because it moisturizes without making you oily.

Botanics Organic Facial Oil // I sometimes mix this in with my moisturizer during the day and just put it on my face on its own at night. Although my skin is oily it's quite dehydrated and this is the only thing that's been helping it. My skin feels so soft in the morning after using this and it has rosehip oil which helps with acne scarring. This is targeted at dry skin so I think it would be amazing for someone with that skin type.

Lush Angels On Bare Skin // I think this is a cleanser but I use it as an exfoliator 2-3 times a week because my skin is too sensitive for anything else. This stuff is amazing - it soothes your skin and clears it at the same time. It's the one thing I would recommend the most because it's made with natural ingredients so you know it's doing your skin some good.

Quick Fix Purifying Charcoal Mask // This is quite a new discovery but I really like it. I use it once a week and my skin feels really clean after it. It draws everything out of your skin so its quite for getting rid of blackheads and helping to calm breakouts

Hope you enjoyed reading this and that it has helped some of you out!
xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig