Monday 15 August 2016

Trip to Majorca

A couple of weeks ago my parents and I went on a week's trip to Majorca and I had such a good time relaxing and stepping away from reality for a short while. I took loads of pictures so it was hard not to put them all in this post! But I just wanted to make this quick post so I could have it to look back on and remember the holiday. 
We stayed in a resort called Cala D'or which we had never been to before and it was stunning. With loads of restaurants, shops, markets and three beautiful cove beaches (one of them called Cala Gran beach was just a five minute walk from our hotel), it was definitely my favourite place I've been on holiday. 

(Cala Gran beach)

On the first day we went to a restaurant that we had looked up before going on holiday called Restaurant Diferent as it had really good reviews, and the food was sooo good, so if you're going to Cala D'or I would highly recommend this restaurant as we actually ate here twice.




We went down to the marina a few nights which is about a 10 minute walk from the main area of Cala D'or. All the restaurants are lined along the marina so there's a beautful view no matter what restaurant you eat in. 







                                                                                        (view of Cala D'or beach)





(Food at asian restuarant called Noa: Vegetable spring rolls and Thai green curry)

We decided to do something touristy during the holiday and went to the Caves of Drach in Porto Cristo. They were sort of dark and eerie but absolutely stunning inside.












Hope you enjoyed looking at these pictures!
xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig