Saturday 1 April 2017

OOTD // Mother's Day

Hey everyone! This post is a little late but I just thought I'd share some pictures of Mother's Day from last week. Me and my family went out to celebrate my amazing mum and nana (how gorgeous are they both??) by taking them out for a meal. I had a really lovely day and the weather was beautiful so afterwards we just sat outside and chilled. 
I thought I might as well take advantage of the good weather while it was there so I wore my denim skirt and got out my white pasty legs (made me a bit paranoid, but I'm trying to embrace my pale skin!)
Here are a few pictures Sunday:


 Blouse - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Bag -Vintage
Shoes - Converse

xo, Orlagh
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Fashion Student. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig